Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Really?

Haven't posted in at least a billion years. My exploitation of webs.com as a depository for my website images has apparantly come to an end. My beautiful blog has been littered with placeholder images because they decided to stop hosting my content. Dammit webs.com, I hope you go out of business. Probably already have, lol. Gone is the awesome exocet font. Gone is the wonderful picture that I was using as a background. Gone is the only true coolness to this blog. But because blogger is free, and because I may still post things from time to time, I have decided to forge on ahead. But because of so many other things I don't have time to redo my images so I just pulled up the templates and chose the first one I saw. Lame? I know, right?

1 comment:

  1. hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely
    picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    My blog gofishing.se

    ReplyDelete