Monday, October 19, 2009

Right Up There with the Lady of Pain?

I ran into the Sword Emperor himself tonight as I was navigating through the cyber-planes and took a plunge through an iffy portal behind a brothel (got to stop doing that, just where in the hell do I keep thinking those ones are going to lead to?)... It wasn't as bad as meeting the Lady of Pain though. (shivers) In fact, it was really quite pleasant because at the end of the day he runs a very pleasant blog. But not any old blog for there are a hundred billion of those out there. No no, *this* blog had Planescape: Torment stuff on it and that my friends is always a good thing. Truly warms my heart. It was cool because the Sword Emperor played through, chronicling his experiences along the way, PS:T and gave a great review at the end. I thought I would put up a link to his review for all to check out:

http://theswordemperor.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/end-of-torment-the-planescape-torment-review/

As an aside, the other day I put up a topic on a Diablo II forum and someone responded to the post by starting off with an "it's great to see another Planescape:Torment fan!"... You see my profile name on the forum is Vhailor and well, a connection was made. It kind of hit me when I saw this, another fan's recognition of the game: People at large who have played Planescape: Torment treat it with deep respect...

No comments:

Post a Comment